Please take a moment to read our message from the Chair.
The department had two strong roots; one at Loyola College and the other at Sir George Williams University. Loyola College began an engineering certificate program in about 1943 and a full program with graduates in 1965. Sir George Williams University began a certificate program in about 1955 and an accredited program with graduates in 1968. Concordia University was created in 1974 upon the merger of these two institutions. Upon its foundation, the 3 professors from Loyola joined the 11 teachers in the accredited program at Sir George Williams. The department is now part of the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science.
We have 36 full-time faculty members, several part-time instructors, adjunct professors and professors emeriti. The department is supported by a dedicated administrative staff team. See more about our research.
We have two conference rooms available to our faculty, staff and students for booking. To book a room, please contact email@example.com. To view the current bookings, please log-on to the ENCS WebCalendar.